- No more quotes or escapes for the start/finish messages, fixing #112.
- The start message was brought into Rust code rather than shell, so quoting doesn't affect it anymore! This may help a few other issues (e.g. #107).
- The finish message is printed regardless of whether the command is successful or not.
- On unixes only for now, the exit status is now reported as part of the finish message.
- LTO and codegen optimisations are now enabled for release builds.
|Linux||x86-64||glibc||DEB (594 KB)|
|XZ (596 KB)|
|musl||XZ (603 KB)|
|Windows||x86-64||MSVC||Zip (691 KB)|
|macOS||x86-64||XZ (554 KB)|
View release on GitHub.
version released on 2019-01-27 | this page built on 2022-02-19 at 03:29 | generator v0.0.2 | json metadata