- #74 — Watchexec no longer panics on missing folders — patch1, 2
- #95 — Fix issues with whitespace in commands — patch2
- #96 — Add install instructions for Arch Linux — docs
- Create a Debian package on release — releng
- Add install instructions for Debian — docs
1: Other changes were added following this to convert more panics into normal errors: some glob parsing errors, and file watcher initialisation errors.
2: These changes also cause a breaking changes to the library interface, but this is not considered in the version numbers (i.e. if you use it, pin it). From cursory investigation only cargo-watch is a consumer and changes there in consequence are coordinated.
|Linux||x86||musl||GZ (1.8 MB)|
|x86-64||glibc||DEB (1.1 MB)|
|GZ (1.4 MB)|
|musl||GZ (1.8 MB)|
|macOS||x86-64||GZ (904 KB)|
View release on GitHub.
version released on 2018-09-09 | this page built on 2022-02-19 at 03:29 | generator v0.0.2 | json metadata