The API now enables:
- parsing a command line string into watchexec
- writing one's own handler to react to changes
- a lot more errors to be caught instead of panicking
This also has creates two minor breaking changes:
pathsfield is now a
Vec<PathBuf>rather than a
Resultrather than nothing
This formalises the fix to #76.
Fixes #47 and some other issues downstream.
These are hard to guess at / repro. Maybe it helped #99.
- Notify 4.0.7 brings in some fixes, notably a performance/battery-saving optimisation on Linux.
- Regex 1.1.0 brings in some performance improvements for (git)ignore patterns
As part of the API changes, file-triggered runs and manual runs are now explicitly differentiated, which will help when eventually implementing #67.
|Linux||x86||musl||GZ (1.2 MB)|
|x86-64||glibc||DEB (867 KB)|
|GZ (1.1 MB)|
|musl||GZ (1.2 MB)|
|Windows||x86-64||MingW||Zip (1.1 MB)|
|macOS||x86-64||GZ (833 KB)|
View release on GitHub.
version released on 2019-01-26 | this page built on 2022-02-19 at 03:29 | generator v0.0.2 | json metadata